3m x 2m Futsal Match Goal with Locking System
Designed for Futsal, a variant of association football played on a hard court, smaller than a football pitch, and mainly indoors. It can be considered a version of five-a-side football.
A family run business our Samba goals are manufactured with passion and precision and have been creating magical football memories for over 25 years. We are proud to have sold over one million goals. All Samba goals are 100% manufactured in England with the exception of the net.
Samba goal features:
- A precise locking system throughout the goal adds strength to the frame, this goal will easily tolerate shots from an adult.
- Constructed using high impact shatterproof uPVC material with robust corners and connectors. We manufacture all components in our UK factory, to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Extra heavy-duty net, 2.5mm twine thickness with 100mm x 100mm squares. This net meets the new head entrapment safety guidelines.
- Quality assured, this goal is independently tested to a European standard - EN71
- Leave this goal assembled all year round, in all weathers. Absolutely no maintenance required.
- Supplied with original Samba quickclips (manufactured in the UK). These clips are very efficient when securing the net on or off, even in cold climates.
- This goal will not move; once anchored down, the sturdy metal ground anchors will keep the goal rigid even with the strongest of shots. The metal anchors measure 8mm diameter and 10” long.
- Assemble your Samba goal by following our simple step by step instructions.
With the purchase of this goal, you will receive a 1 year no quibble guarantee and a full service back up. All spare parts are available.
- 3m wide x 2m high (9.8ft x 6.6ft)
- 5ft deep - front corner to back corner.
- Actual goal weight - 16kgs
- Net clips
- Metal ground anchors
- Carry bag
- Locking system