The E10i's 15.6” touch screen offers full app integration. The screen hardware and operating system offers significant improvements and flexibility over other treadmills.
- Popular Aurora App Store apps
- incl Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube
- On-screen directly on the touchscreen
- Lifetime FREE Kinni Membership
- Fixed running deck
- Connect to the latest treadmill apps
- incl Zwift, Rouvy, Peloton, BitGym and Kinomap
- Athletics track running feel designed for runners
What is Aurora Store?
Aurora Store is a third-party app store for Android devices with similar features and design to Google Play Store. You can find it on the home screen of your NoblePro E10i. It offers various unofficial/official apps that are not listed on the Play Store to allow you more freedom with the apps you can download onto your device.
- Installed apps include Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Chrome Browser and Facebook
- Pairs with BLE heart rate monitors
- Training focused Kinni interface
- Next generation FTMS Bluetooth for both control and data reading
- Virtual foot pod for device free Zwift races
- Connects directly for Zwift, Kinomap, BitGym, Peloton and Kinni
- Lifetime FREE software upgrade
The E10i comes with all the advanced Bluetooth technology you have come to expect from NoblePro, as well as so much more. Bluetooth is not auto connected so you can choose the gadgets you want to link to.
Built in Tools
Set the belt acceleration just how you like it.
The calibration feature gives you the flexibility to adjust the belt speed, keeping you accurate, always.
The ability to switch between metric and imperial units is key to using familiar numbers.
- 22 km/hr top speed
- 4.2 HP DC motor
- 0-16% incline
- 155 x 58 cm run area
- 15.6″ HD touchscreen
- Dual speakers
- WiFi connectivity (2.4/5 GHz)
- Bluetooth headset compatible
- 205 cm x 96 cm footprint
Ultimate Treadmill Companion
On-screen Kinni experience with all the benefits.
You get a FREE lifetime membership with your NoblePro Elite treadmill and all future features.