Highly versatile piece of training equipment that’s ideal for functional resistance training and high-intensity anaerobic workout.Ideal for dynamic swinging, chopping and throwing exercises, the Loumet Rope Ball can help work the core, shoulders, arms and back as well as the lower body.
- The Loumet Rope Ball is a versatile piece of training equipment that can be used for functional resistance training or high intensity anaerobic conditioning.
- Loumet Rope Ball combines the highly durable one piece roto-molded Loumet Gymball with a high performing, premium quality double braid rope.
- Available in 1-4kg weights and colour coded for quick and easy identification.
- If you are after the most durable, reliable, heavy-duty, semi-bouncing medicine ball - then look no further you need the Loumet ball range.
- Impressive functional training tool that’s perfect for dynamic swinging, chopping and throwing exercises
- Perfect to build upper-body strength, particularly the shoulders, arms and back, as well as the core and lower body
- Melds the extremely durable one-piece ‘roto-molded’ Loumet Gymball with a premium-quality double-braid rope
- Available in four sizes: 1kg, 2kg, 3kg and 4kg. Price shown above for 1kg version. Diameter ranges from 19.5 cm to 25cm
- Colour coded for easy identification
NOTE: BALL DESIGNS & COLOUR CHANGING SHORTLY. PLEASE CALL TO CHECK WHETHER NEW OR OLD STYLE IN STOCK.
|Home Use, Commercial Use
|12 Months Warranty